Thursday, December 12, 2013

"Who I'd give the award to" College football Awards

Doak Walker Award: (Best RB)
Who it should go to: Andre Williams (Boston College)

Who I think it will go to: Andre Williams (Boston College)





Chuck Bednarik Award: (Best Defensive Player)
Who it should go to: C.J. Mosley (Alabama

Who I think it will go to Aaron Donald (Pitt)






Blietnikoff Award: (Best WR)
Who it should go to: Mike Evans (Texas A&M)


Who I think it will go to: Mike Evans (Texas A&M)






Lou Goza Place-kicker Award: (Best Place-Kicker)
Who it should go to: Anthony Fera (Texas)

Who I think it will go to: Roberto Aguayo (Florida State)






Ray Guy Award (Best Punter)
Who it should go to: Drew Kaser (Texas A&M)

Who I think it will go to: Cody Webster (Purdue)





Maxwell Award (College Player of the year)
Who it should go to: Johnny Manziel (Texas A&M)

Who I think it will go to: Johnny Manziel (Texas A&M)






Davey O'Brien Award (Nation's Best QB)
Who it should go to: A.J. McCarron (Alabama)

Who I think it will go to: Jameis Winston (Florida State)






Outland Trophy Award (Nation's Best Interior Linemen)
Who it should go to: Aaron Donald (Pitt)

Who I think it will go to: Jake Matthews (Texas A&M)







Jim Thorpe Award:
Who it should go to: Darqueze Dennard (Michigan State)


Who I think it will go to: Lamarcus Joyner (Florida State)




Walter Camp (Player of the year)
Who it should go to: Jameis Winston (Florida Stat)

Who it will go to: Jameis Winston (Florida State)



Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment