Monday, December 9, 2013

My Heisman Trophy Rankings

#1. Jameis Winston
#2. A.J. McCarron
#3. Tre Mason
#4. Andre Williams
#5. Ka'Deem Carey
#6. Jordan Lynch
#7. Johnny Manziel
#8. C.J. Mosley
#9. Teddy Bridgewater
#10. Nick Marshall





Why?: There isn't to much that you could scratch your head about in this Heisman ranking.  But I'll run you through the top 5 and why I put down all the rankings like I did.





#1. is Jameis Winston, because of how he's played through out the year...not just late in the season, having 38 TDs, I'm not crazy about him having 10 interceptions...but he has still been impressive on the field.  I would have him closer to the other Heisman contenders, than probably most people would.




#2. A.J. McCarron I have Tide QB #2 because of how he's leads Bama.  Without that leadership this year, Bama wouldn't be able to win the games that they've won.  And of-course he lead is team to 2 national championships.  With stats 26 TDs and 7 interceptions.




#3. Tre Mason is the Auburn running back, I have him #3 because how he played mainly vs #5 Missouri, getting 304 yard rushing, and the TDs he got in that game was pretty impressive...especially vs a Missouri team that has a great D-line that they have.




#4. Andre Williams like Ka'Deem Carey has been really impressive, even though like Ka'Deem Carey Boston College isn't a ranked team, so he's been a bit underrated.  He like Carey has 17 TDs, except
Williams has 2102 rushing yards.



#5. Ka'Deem Carey of Arizona has really been impressive to me this season, he's been a bit underrated this season, because of him not being on a ranked team.  He has 1716 yards on the ground with 17 TDs.





Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment